The Complete Health Assistance At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center
Are you thinking to undergo PRP joint treatment Vancouver but worried about it because of the fuzz that this new technology has created? Why don’t you call or visit Equinox Integrative Wellness Center and get your doubts cleared? Our PRP Joint Specialist Vancouver is always here to assist you with all of your queries.
To Undergo A PRP Joint Treatment, You’ll Have To Understand What It Is Actually:
At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center, when we are dealing with or treating the joint problems with PRP, we make sure to mention all the details regarding the treatment of the patients. The goal of our PRP joint treatment Vancouver is to:
- Reduce the pain.
- Improve the joint function.
- A possibly slow, halt or even repair damage to the cartilage.
The procedure is same as the rest of the treatments; the platelet-rich plasma is derived from a sample of patient’s own blood. The therapeutic injection that is injected into the damaged area contains plasma with a higher concentration of the platelets than the normal concentration that is found in the human blood.
What Does The Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy Do?
As long as this treatment is concerned, even our PRP joint specialists are unsure exactly how PRP therapy may bring the symptoms that contain the orthopaedic conditions. The experts and therapists who use PRP therapy to treat the health issues have come out with a theory that the plasma might
- Inhibit inflammation and slow down the progression of the recovery of the joints.
- Help in stimulating the formation of a new cartilage.
- May increase the production of a natural lubricating fluid in the joint, thereby easing the painful joint friction.
- Or it may contain the protein or enzymes that alter a patient’s pain receptors and reduce the sensation.