The Effective Treatment Program By Equinox Integrative Wellness Center
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a regenerative Injection therapy, under ultrasound guidance, for the treatment of back pain, neck pain, tendonitis, shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, hips, knees, ankles, feet, all joints of the body. Equinox Integrative Wellness Center is dedicated to providing the best health assistance through PRP injection Vancouver. This treatment Is well tolerated by most individuals, even those who are sensitive to other injectables, as PRP used the patient’s own blood platelets. The growth factors present in the platelets promote faster healing and stimulates the production of new collagen.
Our PRP Injection Therapy In Vancouver Helps To Treat:
- Back Pain.
- Bone Spurs.
- Overuse Injuries.
- Sporting Injuries.
- Arthritis or Arthrosis.
- Avascular Necrosis.
- Tendinitis or Tendinosis.
- Neck Pain or Headaches.
- Osteoarthritis or Osteoarthrosis.
- Herniated Disc Disease or Sciatica.
- Frozen Shoulder or Adhesive Capsulitis.
There is no risk of disease transmission, and it is completely natural, safe, and very well-tolerated. PRP Injection Vancouver also helps to treat the skin issues such as wrinkles and fine lines, lost volume in the cheeks, and acne scarring. It stimulates a controlled inflammatory response to produce new collagen and tighten the skin.
How Does PRP Injection Vancouver Therapy Work At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center?
- The blood must first be drawn from a patient for the PRP preparation.
- The platelets are separated from other blood cells, and their concentration is increased during a process called centrifugation.
- The increased concentration of platelets is then combined with the remaining blood.
- At the last stage of the treatment, PRP is injected carefully into the injured area.