The Effective Treatment At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center
PRP Facial therapy, also known as a vampire facial, is an innovative, non-surgical treatment that utilizes Platelet-Rich-Plasma, which are natural growth factors found in your blood to revitalize the skin. These growth factors contained in platelets boost faster healing and stimulate the production of new collagen. PRP Facial Therapy Vancouver by Equinox Integrative Wellness Center takes PRP to the next level, using a highly concentrated form of the serum.
Facts About Platelet-Rich-Plasma Facial Treatment In West Vancouver BC
- This facial therapy can give your skin a more youthful-looking and radiant appearance without the need for synthetic or animal-derived substances.
- It may be a better option for individuals with sensitive skin or allergies, or for those who prefer an artificial-free cosmetic enhancement.
- There is no risk of immune or disease transmission
- The process is completely natural, safe, and very well-tolerated.
- PRP is especially beneficial for reducing small lines above the lip, smoothing crepey skin, and minimizing the look of dark circles under the eyes.
- It can also be used to add volume to cheeks and to fill in smile lines. Unlike collagen injections, there is no risk of allergic reaction.
How Does PRP Facial Therapy Vancouver Work?
Check Out The Process At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center:
- A small volume of blood is drawn from the patient’s arm.
- Then centrifuged to separate and concentrate the platelets into the plasma.
- The platelet-rich plasma is removed and combined with Calcium Chloride to activate the platelets.
- The activated PRP forms a gel, which is then injected into the desired areas.