You Can Know The Facts At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center!
In the present time, Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment is increasingly used to treat musculoskeletal soft tissue injuries. It is the best source to encourage healing and reduce inflammation.
Which Are The Factors Involved In Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment?
As we know that blood is made up of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and plasma. All these components have their own importance.
- Plasma is the fluid part of the blood which suspends and carries blood cells and nutrients throughout the body.
- Platelets are tiny cells in the blood which rush to any site of injury, when bleeding occurs, to plug and form a clot and repair the damage. These are also known to be a reservoir of growth factors that stimulate tissue recovery by increasing blood flow and cytokines.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma is processed blood plasma. It can also be called a concentration of plasma with platelets from which red blood cells and white blood cells are removed.
How Is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Treatment Beneficial?
PRP therapy is effective for chronic tendon injuries, acute ligament and muscle injuries, knee arthritis, fractures and many more conditions. It is 100% natural, non-surgical and non-invasive.
You can also experience the following advantages:
- Hair growth.
- Inflammation reduction.
- Tissue healing.
Where To Go For The Best PRP Treatment?
Equinox Integrative Wellness Center is the perfect option for a reliable Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy. Our main goal behind injecting PRP into damaged tissues is to stimulate your body to grow new, healthy cells and promote healing.
How Does It Work?
It is a fast and painless procedure.
- A blood sample (30-60 ml) is taken from the person being treated.
- Then we put it into a centrifuge that spins at high speed.
- This procedure separates platelets from other blood components.
- The concentration of platelets is then injected into the area of the person’s body that needs to be treated.