PLATELET RICH PLASMA THERAPY CANADA COST
Contact Equinox Integrative Wellness Center For The Entire Details
PRP is an innovative regenerative medical treatment option available at Equinox Integrative Wellness Center. It’s beneficial for joint, ligament, tendon pain, injuries and arthritis wear, and tear. Patient’s own blood Growth Factors and Stem Cells can help him/her expedite the healing of the injured areas. Platelet Rich Plasma therapy enables the body to experience the advantage of the normal healing pathways at a greatly accelerated rate.
Why Choose Equinox Integrative Wellness Center For PRP Therapy In Canada?
- Safety: PRP is a by-product of the patient’s own blood, therefore, disease transmission is not an issue.
- Convenience: PRP can be generated in the doctor’s office while the patient is undergoing an outpatient surgical procedure, such as placement of dental implants.
- Faster healing Therapy: The supersaturation of the wound with PRP, and thus growth factors, generates an increase of tissue synthesis and thus quick tissue regeneration.
- Ease of use: PRP is easy to handle and actually improves the ease of application of bone substitute materials and bone grafting products by making them more gel-like.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is blood plasma that has been enriched with natural platelets, stem cells, and growth factors and contains plasma with a higher concentration of platelets than found in normal blood. Platelet-rich plasma is injected into damaged tissue to help boost healing and reduce pain.
- Conditions that can be treated with PRP include osteoarthritis, tendonitis, running injuries, trauma or impact injuries, chronic pain and even hair loss.
How Does PRP Treatment Work?
Step 1. Collect Blood.
Step 2. Separate The Platelets.
Step 3. Extract Platelet-Rich Plasma.
Step 4. PRP Injection For The Injured Areas.
It is an innovative non-surgical treatment option that helps to reduce pain by naturally promoting long-lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions.