• Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies, FL
• BC-Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic, Canada
• Fellow American College of Functional Neurology
• Diplomate American Board Chiropractic Neurology
• Fellow American Board of Metabolic Nutrition Medicine & Anti-Aging, FL, USA
• Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2001 Cleveland Chiropractic College, CA, USA
• B. Sc. Human Biology 2001 Cleveland Chiropractic College, CA, USA
• B. Sc. Life Sciences (Incomplete) 1995-1998 McMaster University, Canada
Dr. Ashkan Jalili (Dr. Ash) is a BC-Licensed chiropractor and the only US-Board Certified Chiropractic Neurology chiropractor in BC (not recognized by the BC College of Chiropractors) with over 700 hours of Post-Doctorate Chiropractic Neurology education and over 300 hours of Post-Doctorate Education in Functional Medicine/Metabolic Medicine. He has been in private practice since 2002 and he served as an instructor for the Chiropractic Board Exam Reviews for 7 years in the areas of Neurology, Orthopedics, Radiology, Chiropractic Science and Philosophy as well as Neuromuscular Diagnosis. He served as part time faculty at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Japan.
Dr. Ash also served as the past president of California Chiropractic Association-Westside District. Before he moved to Canada in 2016 he practiced in Santa Monica, California. He helps patients with:
- Musculo-skeletal sports injuries
- Headaches (Migraines, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Cervicogenic and more)
- Minor Traumatic Brain Injury
- Concussion and Post Concussion Syndromes
Dr. Ash combines the traditional chiropractic approach with the state-of-the-art technology, active neuro-rehabilitation to maximize Mind- body restoration and healing.
Dr. Ash served as Industrial Disability Evaluator in the state of California recognized by Industrial Medical Council and Workers Compensation Appeals Board for many years. He is a member of Canadian Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association and California Chiropractic Association. He is a US Board certified Diplomate in chiropractic neurology, a post-doctorate specialty of chiropractic as well as Fellow in American Functional Neurology and American Board of Metabolic Medicine Practitioners.
Dr. Ash is currently Equinox Integrative Wellness Center (West Vancouver, BC) Clinic Director and Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology at Carrick Institute of Neurology in US. He was a frequent lecturer for some of the California’s Fortune 500 Companies in the areas of health, wellness and healthy living with his trademark Corporate Wellness Inclusion of multiple providers to attend the employees on-site, resulting in massive financial savings for the companies and increase productivity of the employees.