• Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology, Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies, FL
• BC-Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic, Canada
• Fellow American College of Functional Neurology (Not Recognized in Canada)
• Diplomate American Board Chiropractic Neurology (Not Recognized in Canada)
• Fellow American Board of Metabolic Nutrition Medicine, FL, USA (Not Recognized in Canada)
• Doctorate of Chiropractic, 2001 Cleveland Chiropractic College, CA, USA
• B. Sc. Human Biology 2001 Cleveland Chiropractic College, CA, USA
• B. Sc. Life Sciences (Incomplete) 1995-1998 McMaster University, Canada
Dr. Ashkan Jalili (Dr. Ash) is a BC-Licensed Chiropractor and trained at Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies in Clinical Neuroscience as well as with over 1000 hours of Post-Doctorate Clinical Neuroscience Application education and over 300 hours of US-Board Post-Doctorate Education in Functional Medicine/Metabolic Medicine (Not Recognized by BC College of Chiropractors). He has been in private practice since 2002 and he served as an instructor for the Chiropractic Board Exam Reviews for 7 years in the areas of Neuro-Anatomy, Orthopedics, Radiology, Chiropractic Science and Philosophy as well as Neuromuscular Diagnosis. He served as part time faculty at Cleveland Chiropractic College in Japan.
Dr. Ash also served as the past president of California Chiropractic Association-Westside District. Before he moved back home to Canada in 2016 he practiced in Santa Monica, California. He helps patients with:
- Musculo-skeletal sports injuries
- Concussion and Post Concussion Syndromes
Dr. Ash combines the traditional chiropractic approach with the state-of-the-art technology, active neuro-rehabilitation to maximize Mind- body restoration and healing.Dr. Ash served as Industrial Disability Evaluator in the state of California recognized by Industrial Medical Council and Workers Compensation Appeals Board for many years. He is a member of Canadian Chiropractic Association, American Chiropractic Association and California Chiropractic Association. .
Dr. Ash is currently Equinox Integrative Wellness Center (West Vancouver, BC) Clinic Director and Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology at Carrick Institute of Neurology in US. He was a frequent lecturer for some of the California’s Fortune 500 Companies in the areas of health, wellness and healthy living with his trademark Corporate Wellness Inclusion of multiple providers to attend the employees on-site, resulting in massive financial savings for the companies and increase productivity of the employees.