Equinox Integrative Wellness Center Is The Best Option
A migraine is the severe, recurring, and painful headache which is the result of specific changes in the brain. It causes serious head pain that is often accompanied by sensitivity to light, sound, or smells. Severe, often “pounding,” pain, usually on one side of the head, nausea or vomiting, sensitivity to light, sensitivity to sound and eye pain are the common symptoms of a migraine. If you are looking for the reliable migraine specialist in Vancouver then Equinox Integrative Wellness Center is the place where you can get the complete medical assistance.
Signs Of A Migraine:
- Severe, throbbing, or pulsing pain.
- Feeling sick and physically vomiting.
- Increased sensitivity to light and sound.
- Inability to perform regular activities due to pain.
- Increasing pain during physical activity or when straining.
- Moderate to severe pain, usually confined to one side of the head but capable of occurring on either side of the head.
Our Migraine Specialist Always Recommend The Following Remedies:
- Exercise regularly.
- Keep well hydrated.
- Avoid certain foods that might trigger a migraine.
- Maintain a regular schedule for eating and sleeping.
Our migraine treatment process starts with an ingenious applicator and a simple nasal spray. As the SPG is located deep in the nasal cavity, a normal nasal spray cannot reach the desired location. The anaesthetic agent is sprayed directly onto the SPG without using any type of needle, but with the help of Tx360™ (a soft and flexible extension nasal applicator). It results in an instant headache relief without any problem.
When the MiRx Protocol exists, the patient doesn’t have to worry about any obstacles or potentially dangerous side effects associated with long-term use of prescription medications or over the counter painkillers. It is safe for pregnant patients also.