Labral Tear PRP Treatment
The Effective Therapy At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center
PRP is a regenerative medical treatment option and a beneficial technique for joint, ligament, tendon pain, injuries and arthritis wear, and tear. Equinox Integrative Wellness Center is providing the reliable labral tear prp treatment in Vancouver. It is used for a wide range of musculoskeletal problems. The therapy increases the body’s natural capability to cure itself and is used to boost healing and shorten recovery time from terrible and chronic soft tissue injuries.
How Does Labral Tear PRP Treatment Work?
- PRP therapy takes approximately a few minutes to complete and begins with the collection of 30-60 milliliters of the patient’s blood.
- The blood sample is then placed in a centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma from the other components of whole blood.
- The specialists at Equinox Integrative Wellness Center then inject the concentrated platelets into the site of the injury often using ultrasound guidance for accuracy. Platelets act as a natural reservoir for growth factors that are essential to repair injured tissues.
- The growth factors that the platelets secrete stimulate tissue recovery by increasing collagen production, enhancing tendon stem cell proliferation, and tenocyte-related gene and protein expression.
- The involved growth factors also stimulate blood flow and cause cartilage to become more firm and resilient.
- PRP activates tenocytes to proliferate quickly and produce collagen to repair injured tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles.
- The patient will feel a notable increase in pain in the days immediately following the injection. Pain intensity becomes less each day as functional mobility and general functional ability increase along with endurance and strength.
- You will notice a gradual improvement in a few weeks after Labral Tear PRP therapy.
Contact Us At 604-281-0616 Or Email At email@example.com For More Details!