Contact Equinox Integrative Wellness Center To Know The Facts!
Are you suffering from hair loss and looking for an effective solution? Equinox Integrative Wellness Center can help! There are virtually no side effects from PRP treatments and is an effective solution to many hair restoration alternatives.
What Is PRP?
PRP is also known as Platelet-Rich Plasma treatment. As our blood is made of two main components, red blood cells, and plasma. The plasma contains white blood cells and platelets, which are rich in growth factors. These growth factors help stimulate the activity of the hair follicles to promote new hair growth.
How Does It Work?
It’s a non-surgical, secure, natural and innovative treatment
- The process begins with withdrawing a patient’s own blood (30-60 ml)
- Then we put it into a machine called a centrifuge, so that only the enriched cells or platelets (PRP) remain
- In the further processing, the Platelet-Rich Plasma (3-6 ml) is extracted
- At last, the PRP injection is ready to inject into the patient’s scalps where hair loss has occurred
Why Should You Choose Platelet-Rich Plasma To Treat Hair Loss?
PRP injection is a suitable solution for the people who are suffering from thinning hair. It reduces hair fall, improves the quality of hair and causes thickening of fine miniaturized hair.
At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center, you can experience a wide range of benefits with PRP:
- Very quick recovery period
- It is completely safe; there is no risk of rejection or an allergic reaction
- PRP treatment for hair loss has minimal discomfort because it does not involve surgery
- This therapy is totally convenient. The patient can drive and return to the normal activities immediately after the procedure