Get Connected With Equinox Integrative Wellness Center To Reverse Your Skin Damage
Vampire Treatment is also known as Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy. It is essentially a non-surgical and regenerative therapy at Equinox Integrative Wellness Center, which utilizes patient’s own blood. Platelets are basically the tiny blood cells which play an important part in helping the body stop bleeding as well as repairing damaged blood vessels and cells. In this therapy, PRP can be injected under the eyes, forehead, and smile lines as well as into deep wrinkles to stimulate collagen regrowth allowing the area to tighten and regain the youthful glow that you once had.
The Procedure Is Completely Safe And Effective
- In vampire treatment, a needle is used to draw blood from the patient’s arm.
- The blood is then spun in a machine, to remove the platelets.
- The plasma is extracted from the blood and spattered on the patient’s face using very small acupuncture-style needles to rejuvenate the face.
No Downtime No Side Effects
The Vampire Treatment solely contains autologous components and no severe adverse reactions such as nodules, bumps or granulomas have been reported.
Why Should You Choose Our Vampire Treatment?
It offers natural and lasting effects.
- Tighten stubborn open pores.
- Rejuvenate the under-eye area.
- Growing out new and younger tissue.
- Improve the appearance of wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
- Plump and volumize any area such as cheeks, where someone might otherwise get fillers.
When you go for the simple cosmetic surgery, it will only remove excess skin from your face and create a younger look. However, the vampire therapy gives you more than this. If you have the imperfect shape of any parts of your face, Vampire facial treatment can be the perfect solution for you.
For Further Details, You Can Contact Equinox Integrative Wellness Center At 604-281-0616 Or Visit www.equinoxdrs.com