Contact Equinox Integrative Wellness Center For The Reliable Treatment
Human blood, known as plasma, contains small solid components known as red cells, white cells, and platelets. The platelets are the essential element for blood clotting. Additionally, they contain hundreds of proteins called growth factors, which are very important in the healing of injuries. PRP therapy presents patients with a long lasting, permanent solution through the body’s natural healing process. Equinox Integrative Wellness Center is committed to providing the effective Platelet-rich plasma therapy in Canada at an affordable cost. This rapidly emerging technique shows very promising potential for many conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis, and ligament sprains and tears. Know more about Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Canada Cost with us.
The Key Features Of PRP Treatment Canada At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center!
- PRP is plasma with many more platelets than what is typically found in blood. The concentration of platelets and, thereby, the concentration of growth factors which can be 5 to 10 times richer than usual.
- The blood must first be drawn from a patient for the PRP preparation.
- The platelets are separated from other blood cells, and their concentration is increased during a process called centrifugation.
- The increased concentration of platelets is then combined with the remaining blood.
- At the last stage of the treatment, PRP is injected carefully into the injured area.
- PRP is used to improve healing after surgery for some injuries.
- The healing of the torn tendon can possibly be improved by treating the injured area with PRP during surgery.
- Our PRP therapy is dedicated to maximizing the number of platelets while minimizing the number of red blood cells in a solution which is injected into the injured or pained area.