Equinox Integrative Wellness Center Can Provide You With Complete Details!
The knee is a complex join which includes cartilage, ligaments, and tendons. If you are feeling pain, swelling, and stiffness in your knees and want to get rid of these issues without resorting to exhaustive surgery with a long recovery time, get connected with Equinox Integrative Wellness Center to discover the benefits of PRP therapy for your knee. PRP injection is a hassle-free alternative to surgery, which rebuilds cartilage, repairs torn meniscus and ligaments, and reduces swelling and pain. It is injected into damaged tissue to help boost healing.
What Are The Causes For Knee Pain?
There can be many reasons for chronic knee pain:
- Connective tissue disorders
- Degenerative tissue disorders
Is PRP Injection For Knee Painful?
PRP injections are not painful. However, the discomfort level depends on the part of the body being treated. Injections into the joint are of minimal discomfort. Sometimes you can feel a small amount of pain after the procedure.
These injections may include treating pain related to:
- Sports injuries
- Tendon strains or sprains
What Are The Results Of PRP Injection For Knee?
You can experience the best results with Equinox Integrative Wellness Center:
- Pain relief
- Being symptom-free
- Improve joint function
- Possibly slow, halt, or even repair damage to cartilage
How Does PRP Injection For Knee Prepare?
- A small amount of blood (30-60 ml) is drawn from the patient’s arm
- Then centrifuge spins the blood in order to separate it into red blood cells and concentrated platelets
- After the separation, we are left with concentrated platelet-rich plasma (3-6 ml)
- The injection is ready to be used in the treatment process