PRP Hair Treatment Vancouver Cost
A Safe And Consistent Therapy At Equinox Integrative Wellness Center!
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) hair treatment is used to treat diffused hair loss such as male and female pattern hair loss. It’s one of the signature aesthetic procedures and the effective hair treatment in Vancouver by Equinox Integrative Wellness Center. We made it more affordable than the cost of inferior PRP treatments. This therapy increases diameters of miniaturized hair follicles causing hair to appear thicker and fuller. We developed a unique, ultra-high yield platelet extraction technique that minimizes loss of precious platelets and preserves their biochemical integrity for a maximum therapeutic benefit.
What Is Platelet Rich Plasma Exactly?
- Platelet is a normal blood component as red and white blood cells.
- Plasma is the liquid component of blood; it is the medium for red and white blood cells and other material traveling in the bloodstream.
- Platelet-rich plasma is a sample of the patient’s own blood. The Platelet Rich Plasma injection contains plasma with a higher concentration of platelets than found in normal blood.
Facts About Our Reliable PRP Hair Treatment In Vancouver!
- As the scalp is numbed with a few freezing shots, therefore, pain is minimal.
- Typically, there is little to no downtime associated with the treatment. Some tenderness may be experienced in the treated area for about a day or two.
- On the treatment day, the entire visit lasts about 2-3 hours. The injection requires only a few minutes.
- Getting PRP hair treatment from Equinox Integrative Wellness Center is extremely secure. There is no risk of allergic reaction because PRP is produced from your own blood. Moreover, PRP contains a concentrated amount of white blood cells, your natural defenders against infections. Any type of infection is extremely rare with our PRP hair therapy. In fact, after treating many patients with PRP hair treatment in Vancouver, we have yet to experience any complication.