Physical Therapy Pilates Exercises
Contact Equinox Integrated Wellness Centre For The Complete Wellness!
Pilates is a physical therapy system of exercises At Equinox Integrated Wellness Centre which utilizes the special equipment, planned to boost physical strength, flexibility, posture, and improve intellectual awareness.
Importance Of Physical Therapy Pilates Exercises!
The main goal of our Certified Pilates Instructors is just to stay focused on taking the patients from pain and weakness to pain-free and strong utilizing many of the benefits of Reformer Pilates and Mat Pilates under the observation of our clinician.
As Pilates refers to a controlling practice which can help to maintain physical flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back. This physical therapy values the spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, and developing a strong core or center, and improving coordination and balance.
Conditions Which Require Physical Therapy Pilates Exercises!
- Low Back Disorders as disc Herniation, Sciatica, Facet Syndromes, Osteoarthritis Of Lumbar Spine, Lumbar Stenosis and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation.
- Shoulder Disorders such as Shoulder Tendinitis, Shoulder Bursitis, Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder and Adhesive Capsulitis.
- Knee and Hip Disorders like Osteoarthritis, Bursitis, ACL/PCL Sprains, Meniscus Sprains, and Post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Cervical and Thoracic Spine Disorders.
- Wrist and Elbow Disorders.
Pilates Exercises By Equinox Integrated Wellness Centre!
Our organization is dedicated to providing the absolute wellness to the patients and use many non-invasive, injury-specific rehabilitative modalities, manual and massage work as well as personal and customized exercises.
We have many years of experience in Physical therapy which we use a specially designed Pilates-exercises and the state-of-the-art Peak Performance Reformer and Tower equipment for the patient assistance to regain and improve their physical abilities, allowing them to return to normal activities of daily living and works.