Interventional Pain Management
Our Physical Medicine & Interventional Pain Management Services are performed by Board Certified Specialists in Naturopathic Medicine. For more detail, please contact our office at 604-281-0616.
1. Full-Consult, In-Office
2. Second Opinions
3. Team Conference participation: coordination of care with multi-disciplinary team.
Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) to regenerate the damaged tendon, ligament or joint via injection of activated Plasma and stem cells drawn from patient’s own centrifuged blood.
For tender points in tight muscles.
Muscles and tendons:
For painful tendinitis.
Joints and bursae:
For painful arthritis and tendinits.
Osteoarthritis Knee Program:
Hyaluronic Acid/PRP combination injection to reduce pain and improve function in worn out knees.
INJECTIONS UNDER IMAGe-GUIDANCE
1. Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine
2. Sacroiliac Join
3. Shoulders, Elbows and Wrists
4. Hips, Knees and Ankles
1. Prescription oral medications.
2. Intra-muscular (I.M.) Vitamin/Mineral injections: Combination of natural compounds for pain and inflammation.
3. Intravenous (I.V.) Joint Recovery Injections: Amino Acids and Multivitamins and special nutraceuticals.
1. Joint and ligament injections of natural compounds to reduce joint looseness and instability.
2. Sciatica and nerve pain
3. Painful arthritis
4. Plantar Fasciitis/Heel Spur
5. Chronic Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow