Physical Medicine and Interventional Pain Management involves special procedures to treat and manage pain. At Equinox Integrated Wellness Center these services are accomplished by Board Certified Specialists in Naturopathic Medicine.
Conditions Which Needed Pain Management Services:
- Muscle or bone pain.
- Postsurgical procedures.
- Post-traumatic pain syndrome.
- Chronic low back and neck pain.
- Chronic head and face pain.
- Chronic reflex sympathetic dystrophy or complex regional pain syndrome.
Consultations For Interventional Pain Management Services
- Full-Consult, In-Office.
- Second Opinions.
- Team Conference participation: coordination of care with the multidisciplinary team.
Therapeutic Injections Available For Interventional Pain Management Services
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) is used to regenerate the damaged tendon, ligament or joint via injection of activated Plasma and stem cells drawn from patient’s own centrifuged blood.
- Trigger Points is for tender points in tight muscles.
- Muscles and tendons arefor painful tendinitis.
- Joints and bursae are for painful arthritis and tendinitis.
- Osteoarthritis Knee Program is a Hyaluronic Acid or PRP combination injection to reduce pain and improve function in worn out knees.
Injections By Equinox Integrative Wellness Center Under Image-Guidance
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine.
- Sacroiliac Join.
- Shoulders, Elbows, and Wrists.
- Hips, Knees, and Ankles.
Our Systemic Treatments:
- Prescription oral medications.
- Intramuscular (I.M.) Vitamin/Mineral injections: Combination of natural compounds for pain and inflammation.
- Intravenous (I.V.) Joint Recovery Injections: Amino Acids and Multivitamins and special nutraceuticals.
- Joint and ligament injections are made of natural compounds to diminish the joint looseness and instability.
- Sciatica and nerve pain.
- Painful arthritis.
- Plantar Fasciitis or Heel Spur.
- Chronic Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow.